We may not all be aiming to net illions with an ‘m’ or a ‘b,’ but I think we can all agree that creativity must thrive and breathe in everything we do. That said, here’s some tips brought about by inspirations of Gaga and Buffett, the unlikely dynamic duo.
Tips for Business Artists:
- Be passionate and sell what you’re selling unapologeticly. Whether products, services, or consultative information.
- Be confident and convey your love for what you do. Your prospect will only buy it if you do first.
- Grab attention and don’t let up.
- No limits. Pandora’s box what? There is no box. Let ‘er fly kiddo.
- Keep creating, reinventing, and work. I could rant on this, but I already did: creativity might be painful work. That’s why it’s called ‘work.’ Get to work, and then don’t stop. Ever.
- Don’t be afraid of what people think of your beliefs.
Now go. Do. Create. Enjoy. Share.